Membership has closed for 2020.
Watch for 2021 details on our social media platforms or sign up for our newsletter.
Great Lakes Distillery is proud to continue the Copper Still Society.
Membership in the Copper Still Society is $75, and grants you the following honors and benefits throughout all of 2020:
A special edition Copper Still Society Glencairn rocks glass – $15 value
Official membership card
Certificate for a distillery tour for four people in 2020 – $48 value
$6 cocktails everyday for you and a guest
20% off bottles and other items in the retail shop all year
Wednesday happy hour from 5:00 to close – $4 drinks for you and a guest
Three exclusive Copper Still Society member events during 2020
Plus many other Copper Still Society benefits
Membership in the Copper Still Society is limited, so enroll today!
Copper Still Society FAQ
1) Can you mail me my membership kit?
Unfortunately, no. We would hate for your Glencairn rocks glass to be damaged in the mail.
2) When can I pick up my membership pack?
We will email you when your membership packs is ready, but it should be ready in less than a week.
3) Can I give a gift membership to a friend or family member?
Yes. When purchasing a membership, complete the Contact section of the page with your information. You may then complete the Membership section with the name and personal information of the person receiving the gift membership. Be sure to also check the box that asks if this is a gift membership. We will not ruin the surprise by emailing the new Copper Still Society Member until 2020 if that box is checked. We will inform you when you may pick up the welcome pack so you can deliver the membership to the lucky new member personally.
4) When is my membership valid?
A Copper Still Society membership lasts from January 2, 2020 to December 31, 2020
5) How much is a Copper Still Society membership?
6) What are these exclusive events?
They are a surprise.
7) Why did you ask for my shirt size and birth month?
Aren’t birthday presents supposed to be a surprise too?
8) May I order multiple memberships?
9) What if I lose my membership card?
We have a list of our members behind the bar, and can verify your membership without a card. We can also print you a new card.
10) Do I need to bring my Copper Still Society Glencairn rocks glass in to receive a discount?
No. Your glass is for enjoying Great Lakes Distillery cocktails in the comfort of your home.
11) What if I break my Copper Still Society Glencairn rocks glass?
We have a very limited number of extra glasses, and you may be able to purchase a replacement if we still have some in stock.