Just Like Helen Would Have F***ing Liked It
Great Lakes Distillery is proud to offer Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Rye Whiskey. Like our previous Dirty Helen Bourbon release, we commemorate “Dirty Helen” Cromwell.
Helen was a Milwaukee legend who, according to Milwaukee writer Bobby Tanzilo, “was both beloved and reviled, celebrated and derided, an entrepreneur and bon viant, who lived hard and played hard.”
Nothing less than barrel strength whiskey distilled, aged, and bottled in the town Helen called home would honor her lasting memory.
• The same 100% Rye mash bill as Great Lakes Distillery’s Still & Oak Straight Rye Whiskey.
• Distilled with Wisconsin-grown grain.
• Limited release schedule.
• Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Rye Whiskey features dark cherry, toasted pecan and leather on the nose with a robust palate of spice, cinnamon, dark chocolate and oak.
• Adds complexity and robustness in any classic rye-based cocktail.
• Every barrel strength release retains a unique ABV*.
*ABV Varies: 56.5% ABV – 64.1% ABV | 113 – 128.2 Proof