Menomonee Valley Single Malt Whisky
After 10 long years of resting in wooden casks, Menomonee Valley Single Malt is now ready and available for enjoyment. The third release graced with the Menomonee Valley name is both the longest aged whisky from Great Lakes Distillery and longest aged whisky ever produced in the state of Wisconsin. Distilled in a pot still and derived only from malted barley, Menomonee Valley Single Malt is as close to Scotch as possible outside of of Scotland.
– 100% malted barley mash distilled in the Spring of 2009
– Aged over 10 years in spent bourbon casks
– An extremly limited run of 338 bottles
– Fermented, distilled, aged, and bottled at Great Lakes Distillery in Milwaukee, WI – Rich and malty, rivaling high end offerings from Scotland, Ireland, and Japan.=
– 45% ABV — 90 Proof — 750ml