Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Limited Released Cask Strength Bourbon
Great Lakes Distillery is proud to offer Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey to coincide with the release of the updated biography of “Dirty Helen” Cromwell. Helen was a Milwaukee legend who according to Milwaukee writer Bobby Tanzilo “was both beloved and reviled, celebrated and derided, an entrepreneur and bon vivant, who lived hard and played hard.” Nothing less than barrel strength whiskey distilled, aged, and bottled in the town Helen called home would honor her lasting memory. Learn more about Helen here: About Dirty Helen
• The same 67% Corn, 22% Barley, 11% Rye mash bill as Great Lakes Distillery’s Still & Oak Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
• Distilled with Wisconsin grown grain.
• Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey features vanilla and corn notes on the nose with a robust palate of charred oak, roasted malt, and sweet corn.
• Adds complexity and vigor to any classic bourbon based cocktail.
• Each batch is barrel strength and has varied between 56.5% ABV and 64.1% ABV
Gold - 2020 Whiskey and Barrel Consumer Choice Awards