A World-class Wisconsin Grown Cranberry Liqueur.
· A vibrant and balanced blend of juice from Wisconsin grown cranberries, fresh lemon, cardamom, cinnamon, and cane sugar.
· Great for cocktails like Cosmopolitans, Cranberry Lemonades, Cape Cods, holiday season cocktails, apple ciders and much more.
· "Spicy aromas and flavors of cinnamon, clove, star anise, candied grapefruit peel, pomegranate, hibiscus, and black tea with a satiny, vibrant, bittersweet medium body and a seamless, stimulating, medium-length finish with nuances of cranberry sauce finish. A spicy, fruity balance of cinnamon and cranberry makes this an ideal liqueur for upscale holiday cocktails; bartenders take note." - The Beverage Testing Institute
Good Land Cranberry Liqueur Contains 25% Alcohol By Volume (50 Proof).
- 2018 San Francisco Spirits Competition
- 2019 International Review of Spirits
Central Wisconsin is one of the most prolific regions for growing cranberries. The abundance and quality of this locally grown crop lead to creation of our Cranberry Liqueur. We set out to produce a liqueur that enhances the highest end cocktails all the way to a quick homemade highball (or even drop an oz in a beer for a unique boilermaker). We feel we have achieved that goal and hope you agree.