Still & Oak Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Bourbon with Full Size Wisconsin Flavor.
Still & Oak Straight Bourbon Whiskey is only aged in full sized 53 gallon barrels for full sized flavor. The strong will to present a time honored bourbon whiskey like this is what you would expect from Wisconsin’s Original Award-Winning Craft Distillery.
Still & Oak Bourbon has rich aromas of pecan pie, leather, caramel, vanilla, and chocolate. Initial flavors are a warm, malty, medium-full body taste with notes of clove, oak spices, vanilla, caramel, and dried fruit that ends with a delightful long lasting finish. A robust and multilayered bourbon.
• Mash bill of 67% Corn, 22% Malt and 11% Rye.
• The higher malt in this bourbon gives it a smooth, long lasting finish.
• Aged in 53 gallon new charred American oak barrels.
• Made in small batches with Wisconsin grown grains.
• Still & Oak whiskey is non-chill filtered. It will retain maximum flavor,
but might leave a little sediment in the bottle.
43% Alc./Vol. 86 Proof
- 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition