Still & Oak Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Great Lakes Distillery's Flagship Bourbon
Still & Oak Straight Bourbon has been the flagship bourbon for Great Lakes Distillery since its launch in 2018. It is a rich, robust, malt heavy bourbon that drinks well neat, on the rocks, with a splash of water, or in any classic bourbon based cocktail such as an Old Fashioned or Mint Julep. The unique malt percentage places Still & Oak in it's own class in the world of bourbon.
• 100% fermented, distilled, and matured by Great Lakes Distillery in new charred 53 gallon barrels.
• Mash bill of 69% Corn, 19% Malt and 12% Rye.
• Distilled with Wisconsin grown grain
• Starting with aromas of roasted grain and seasoned wood, Still & Oak Straight Bourbon develops further with corn, vanilla, and honey on the palate. The bourbon finishes medium to long with lingering caramel and raw peanuts.
• Still & Oak Bourbon is non-chill filtered which may lead to cloudiness in the bottle, a light shake will disperse.
43% Alc./Vol. 86 Proof
Gold - 2021 Denver International Spirits Competition
"Best Whiskey Made in Wisconsin"