Wisconsin Apples, Wisconsin Brandy.
Our Apple Brandy is distilled entirely from Brightonwoods Orchard apples. With over 200 heirloom apple varieties, Wisconsin’s Brightonwoods Orchard is the perfect source for our apple brandy. We choose a few select varieties and distill those apples into a brandy using our old world copper pot stills. Nothing artificial, just 100% apple distillate. This brandy is then aged for over two years in new charred oak barrels and used bourbon barrels. The result is an authentic, hand-crafted Wisconsin brandy perfect in a Wisconsin Old Fashioned, Brandy Sour, Jack Rose, or your favorite brandy cocktail.
- 100% Apple distillate. Nothing artificial.
- Aged in new charred oak barrels and bourbon barrels.
- Apples from Brightonwoods Orchard in Southeast Wisconsin.
- Made in small batches in Wisconsin’s first distillery since Prohibition.
- Brightonwoods is non-chill filtered. It will retain maximum flavor, but might leave a little sediment in the bottle.
45% ABV | 90 Proof