Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey
The Distillery is SOLD OUT of This Product. Several retailers in the Milwaukee Area may still have stock. Please Check List at Bottom of the Page.
Great Lakes Distillery is proud to offer Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey to coincide with the release of the updated biography of “Dirty Helen” Cromwell. Helen was a Milwaukee legend who according to Milwaukee writer Bobby Tanzilo “was both beloved and reviled, celebrated and derided, an entrepreneur and bon vivant, who lived hard and played hard.” Nothing less than barrel strength whiskey distilled, aged, and bottled in the town Helen called home would honor her lasting memory. Learn more about Helen here.
• The same 69% Corn, 19% Barley, 12% Rye mash bill as Great Lakes Distillery’s Still & Oak Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
• Distilled with Wisconsin grown grain.
• Limited run of only 2 casks and less than 500 total bottles.
• Dirty Helen Barrel Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey features vanilla and corn notes on the nose with a robust palate of charred oak, roasted malt, and sweet corn.
• Adds complexity and vigor to any classic bourbon based cocktail.
63.2% Alc. ~ 126.4 Proof ~ 750ml
This product may be found at the following Milwaukee area retailers-
Discount Liquor Milwaukee
Discount Liquor Waukesha
Downer Wine & Spirits
Woodman’s Oak Creek
Sendik’s Fine Foods Brookfield
Otto’s Menominee Falls