Milwaukee’s Largest Bloody Mary!
Sunday, November 18th 10am-3pm
Drink for the hungry – a portion of proceeds from our Bloody Mary sales go to the Hunger Task Force, Inc.!
Free admission, but we do ask that you please bring non-perishable food to donate to the Hunger Task Force. For every 3 items of non-perishable food donated, guests will receive a free raffle ticket. We will also be accepting cash donations for the Hunger Task Force.
* Bloody Marys from Milwaukee’s Largest
* Deluxe garnishes
* Food from Great Lakes Galley & The BACON Co.
* NEW for 2018 – beer chasers!
* Live music from 12-2pm
* Raffles every hour
* Other specialty drinks
- Low-sodium canned vegetables (green beans or corn)
- Low-sodium canned protein (chicken or tuna packed in water)
- Low-sugar breakfast cereal (Cheerios, Chex, Kix, etc.)