Still & Oak Straight Rye Whiskey
Great Lakes Distillery's Flagship Rye
Still & Oak Straight Rye has been the flagship rye whiskey for Great Lakes Distillery since its launch in 2018. The unique 100% rye mash bill creates a robust, but well rounded rye whiskey suitable for enjoying neat, on the rocks, with a splash of water, or any classic whiskey cocktail such as a Sazerac or Gold Rush.
• 100% fermented, distilled, and matured by Great Lakes Distillery in new charred 53 gallon barrels.
• 100% rye mash bill: 80% malted & 20% non-malted
• Distilled with Wisconsin grown grain
• Aromas and flavors of rye toast, candied yams, gingerbread, caraway, and tarragon with a satiny, vibrant, fruity medium body and a peppery, complex, long finish with notes of caramel, dark chocolate, rosemary, and peanut butter finish. An herbaceous, rye-lover’s rye that boldly expresses the grain; mature and tasty.
• Still & Oak Rye is non-chill filtered which may lead to cloudiness in the bottle, a light shake will disperse.
45% Alc./Vol. 90 Proof
Gold - 2019 International Review of Spirits
Gold - 2020 Whiskey and Barrel Consumer Choice Awards